Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Weird Al Yankovic: Straight Outta Lynwood Music Review


Straight Outta Lynwood was released back on September 26, 2006. It is the 12th album by Alfred Matthew Yankovic or better known as "Weird Al" Yankovic.

Weird Al is famous for his parody of songs by mainstream music artists and popular culture. Straight Outta Lynwood is Weird Al's most popular album to date. It is also his most successful album on U. S. music charts.

Here is the track listing of Straight Outta Lynwood:

1 "White & Nerdy"
2 "Pancreas"
3 "Canadian Idiot"
4 "I'll Sue Ya"
5 "Polkarama!"
6 "Virus Alert"
7 "Confessions Part III"
8 "Weasel Stomping Day"
9 "Close but No Cigar"
10 "Do I Creep You Out"
11 "Trapped in the Drive-Thru"
12 "Don't Download This Song"


My favorites include White & Nerdy, Canadian Idiot, I'll Sue Ya, Confessions Part III, Trapped in the Drive-Thru and Don't Download This Song. I have to hand it to Weird Al for making funny songs which are also a blast to listen to.

White & Nerdy


Polkarama!


Virus Alert


My Love For Life Music Review Rating: 4/5

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns