Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Fergie: Fergie As The Dutchess Music Review


Fergie as The Dutchess is Fergie's solo debut album which was released in September 19, 2006. Fergie (a member of The Black Eyed Peas) has done a great job in The Dutchess with great up tempo pop song arrangements and talented performances of her musical vocal prowess.

With the release of her first solo album The Dutchess, Fergie has proven her popularity as a solo artist with a wide base of loyal fans. In recent press interviews, Fergie also stressed that she will remain as an active member of The Black Eyed Peas.

Here is the complete track listing of Fergie As The Dutchess:

1. "Fergalicious" (featuring will.i.am) - 4:52
2. "Clumsy" - 4:01
3. "All That I Got (The Make Up Song)" (featuring will.i.am) - 4:05
4. "London Bridge" - 4:01
5. "Pedestal" - 3:22
6. "Voodoo Doll" - 4:23
7. "Glamorous" (featuring Ludacris) - 4:06
8. "Here I Come" (featuring will.i.am) - 3:21
9. "Velvet" - 4:53
10. "Big Girls Don't Cry" - 4:28
11. "Mary Jane Shoes" (featuring Rita Marley and The I-Threes) - 3:55
12. "Losing My Ground" - 4:08
13. "Finally" - 4:53

My favorites in Fergie As The Dutchess include Fergalicious, Clumsy, London Bridge, Pedestal, Glamorous, Here I Come, Velvet, Big Girls Don't Cry, Losing My Ground and Finally.

Fergalicious


London Bridge


Glamorous


Big Girls Don't Cry


My Love For Life Music Review Rating: 4/5

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns