Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Jason Mraz: We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things


Jason Mraz's new album is called "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things". It's due to be released on May 20.

I was hooked on the guy from "The Remedy". I mean, how can you not sing along to the song?

The remedy is the experience.
It is a dangerous liaison
I say the comedy is that its serious.
Which is a strange enough new play on words
I say the tragedy is how you're gonna spend
the rest of your nights with the light on
So shine the light on all of your friends
when it all amounts to nothing in the end.

I won't worry my life away.
I won't worry my life away.

Hehe... Sorry, folks. Just can't help myself. Dude just churns out really catchy singalong-able songs.

May 20th is a long wait. Good thing we've got his first single to hum to until then. The single's called "I'm yours":


It's classic Mraz. Catchy, feel-good, and yes... Mraz is back!


0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns