Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Akon: Freedom Music Review

Do you know who Aliaune Thiam is? Most probably won't but when you mention his stage name I am sure some of you will be singing the tune "Lonely I'm so lonely, I have nobody, to call my own..." it's Akon! Akon is derived from "a con" the short form of "a convict". With a major influence from his time in the slammer (you have probably heard the jail door slamming sound effect in some of Akon's tracks), Akon's musical direction focus on the life of a convict (or in his case, ex-convict).

Akon's third studio album titled Freedom was released on December 2, 2008. After my first time listening through the entire album I knew Freedom is destined to be topping the music charts. With catchy hip hop tunes that grow on you with every listen like the first single "Right Now (Na Na Na)" Akon continues to impress me with his latest release.

Akon - Right Now (Na Na Na)


Here is the complete track listing for Akon's Freedom album:
1. "Right Now (Na Na Na)" 4:01
2. "Beautiful" (featuring Colby O'Donis & Kardinal Offishall) 5:13
3. "Keep You Much Longer" 4:18
4. "Troublemaker" (featuring Sweet Rush) 3:57
5. "We Don't Care" 3:34
6. "I'm So Paid" (featuring Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne) 3:26
7. "Holla Holla" (featuring T-Pain) 3:00
8. "Against the Grain" (featuring Ray Lavender) 3:46
9. "Be with You" 3:49
10. "Sunny Day" (featuring Wyclef Jean) 3:15
11. "Birthmark" 3:59
12. "Over the Edge" 4:20
13. "Freedom" 4:12

My favorites from Freedom include "Right Now (Na Na Na)", "Beautiful", "Keep You Much Longer", "Troublemaker" and "Freedom". I have included the embedded media for you to listen below. Do have a listen and post your comments please!

Akon - Beautiful


Akon - Keep You Much Longer


Akon - Troublemaker


Akon - Freedom


My Love For Life Music Review Rating for Akon's Freedom album: 4/5

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns