Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Movie Review



I watched Hellboy II: The Golden Army yesterday on Christmas Day because someone told me it is a good movie to spend Christmas at home with. I was plesantly surprised how the movie started during Christmas too but in the year 1954, centering on a bedtime story told to a very young Hellboy by his adoptive father about the origins of the indestructable Golden Army.

Not to get into the plot too deep to avoid spoiling the movie for you guys who haven't seen it yet, Hellboy II is a grandure mixture of masterful application of cinematography effects and computer generated imagery. The character development of Hellboy and his girlfriend Elizabeth Anne Sherman (female human torch anyone?) brings brief emotional drama which compliments the extreme on screen.

I have to admit that when I first saw Princess Nuala on screen I was 99% sure that she was played by Calista Flockhart (Ally McBeal). So when the credits rolled I paused it to verify it. I was surprised Princess Nuala was not played by Calista but by Anna Walton. Check it out for yourself guys and let me know what you think:

calista flockhart, ally mcbeal, princess nuala, hellboy 2
see famous look-a-like faces

Hellboy II: The Golden Army Trailer


My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Hellboy II: The Golden Army: 4/5

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

I have not watch this movie and it sounds interesting from your review. Will download it soon after I get my computer settled down in its new "home"

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns