Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

My Love For Life Music Review: I Am... Sasha Fierce


Here is another big one guys! The highly anticipated third solo album by Beyoncé: I Am... Sasha Fierce. When I first heard of this album, I seriously thought that this was some kind of OST for a movie of the same name. Little did I know that "I Am... Sasha Fierce" is Beyoncé's attempt of creating a different persona for herself so she can pursue a (slightly) different musical styling than her previous releases.

I gotta hand it over to Beyoncé on the risk she took with "I Am... Sasha Fierce", she managed yet another number-one album. When you got the talent and the look, you can sing any style of song and produce a great performance. Maybe we should start creating our own new personas to become better human beings perhaps?

Here is the complete track listing of "I Am... Sasha Fierce"
Disc 1: I Am…

1. "If I Were a Boy" (BC Jean, Toby Gad) – 4:09
2. "Halo" (Tedder, Evan "Kidd" Bogart) – 4:21
3. "Disappear" (Chakrabongse, Ghost, Dave McCracken, Dench) – 4:27
4. "Broken-Hearted Girl" (Eriksen, Hermansen, Babyface) – 4:37
5. "Ave Maria" (Hermansen, Knowles, Makeba, Dench, Ghost, Eriksen) – 3:41
6. "Satellites" (Ghost, McCracken, Dench) – 3:06
7. "Save the Hero" (Rico Love, James Scheffer, Alexandra Tamposi) (iTunes bonus Track) – 4:33

Disc 2: Sasha Fierce

1. "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" (Stewart, Nash, Harrell) – 3:13
2. "Radio" (Jonsin, Love, D-Town) – 3:38
3. "Diva" (Crawford, Garrett) – 3:20
4. "Sweet Dreams" (Jonsin, Love, Wilkins) – 3:28
5. "Video Phone" (Crawford & Garrett) – 3:35

My Love For Life Music Review rating for Beyoncé's "I Am... Sasha Fierce": 4/5

1 Life quote shouts:

neneLadz said...

She is absolutely one of the finest female singers these days. Her songs sure are the best. Cheers!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns