Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Made Of Honor Movie Review



Time for a review of a chick flick a.k.a. romantic comedy movie: Made Of Honor. Starring Patrick Dempsey and Michelle Monoghan as the leading couple, Made Of Honor features a generic plot of good friends and how the playboy male lead is in denial of his true feelings for his "best friend". And from there I guess most of us can probably predict the turn of events that is going to happen until the end of the movie.

At its best, Made Of Honor is kinda like a feel good movie if you are in the mood for some lovey dovey romantic drama with some comedy elements thrown into the mix. I watched Made Of Honor with my boo and halfway through the movie she was getting sleepy. I guess the main characters in Made Of Honor need to add much more depth to their respective personalities to pique the interests of viewers. IMHO I think the best way is to create unique characters that will appeal to audiences by breaking free from the generic norms usually tied to this genre of movies. Break free from the confines of the "chick flick" analogy and make romantic movies that appeal to both sexes.

Made Of Honor Movie Trailer


My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Made Of Honor: 2.5/5

1 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Looks like I will skip this movie

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns