Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Changeling Movie Review


When I first saw the movie trailer for Changeling I wasn't that impressed. Only after constant persuasion from my boo that we decided to pickup a copy on DVD and watched it during the weekend. Changeling is a drama movie directed by Clint Eastwood. It is based on a true story about a reunion of a mother with her kidnapped son, only to discover that he is an impostor.

Angelina Jolie does an outstanding job by playing the role of Christine Collins. Her depiction of a desperate mother trying against all odds to persuade the authorities to find her real son is very believable and full of powerful emotions. On another note, there are certain scenes in Changeling that most will consider too grueling to watch especially those related to the Wineville Chicken Coop Murders, a horrendous kidnapping and murder case uncovered in 1928.

Changeling Movie Trailer


All in all, Changeling is worth a watch because of the heartfelt emotional drama involved and the thought provoking storyline. My Love For Life movie review rating for Changeling: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

HermanTurnip said...

Thanks for the review. I was on the fence regarding this flick, but I think I'll now check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns