Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Taken Movie Review


Taken is quite an engrosing movie experience for me and I mean it in a good way. I watched Taken with my boo and this is one of the few movies that she watched until the very end without breaking out a yawn and giving me the sleepy and uninterested look.

Taken stars Liam Neeson as an ex-CIA agent who has given up his job to be close to his 17-year-old daughter played by Maggie Grace who is living with his ex-wife (Famke Janssen) and new rich husband (Xander Berkeley). This action/thriller has a great plot with very well executed action scenes. The characters are believable and the action sequences are not overly dramatic. And that is a good thing as you are kept on the edge of your seat while silently rooting for a man's quest to find his missing daughter.

I cannot stress enough that after a long hiatus of a genuinely good movie with all the right elements brought into play, Taken is the much needed breath of fresh air.

Taken Movie Trailer


If you are old enough to watch Taken, do it! My Love For Life Movie Review Rating for Taken: 4.5/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

MaryAnneVelasco said...

i watched this film with my boyfriend.

i love it... full of action with a very great story!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns