Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Bride Wars Movie Review


I watched Bride Wars with my boo on Monday night. It was either this or The Spirit. I insisted on Bride Wars because I know that my boo will fall asleep halfway if we watched The Spirit. Bride Wars is a 2009 romantic comedy movie so I thought it would be much more interesting to my boo.

Bride Wars is directed by Gary Winick and stars Kate Hudson, Anne Hathaway and Candice Bergen. In brief, Bride Wars is about two best friends, Liv (Kate Hudson) and Emma (Anne Hathaway) who share the same dream of getting married at the Plaza Hotel. Things go awry between them when the assistant of New York's most sought after wedding planner, Marion St. Claire (Candice Bergen) made a huge mistake by scheduling both their weddings to be on the same day, June 6th. Each tries to sabotage the other's wedding plans through mischief and trickery.

Bride Wars Movie Trailer


I think the Bride Wars will definitely appeal more towards the fairer sex with its two leading ladies and the wedding scenario. It is nice to see Candice Bergen back on screen again as I was a minor fan of Murphy Brown. All in all I would recommend Bride Wars if you are looking for a romantic comedy movie to spend an evening with. My Love For Life movie review rating for Bride Wars: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Saw this one. Quite funny

HermanTurnip said...

Oh no! Hopefully the wife doesn't see your review. She'll want me to pick up this film! ;-)

http://terribleanalogies.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns