Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Illuminated Tranquility Fountain Review

I recently bought an Illuminated Tranquility Fountain from a major hyper market in my city during their major sales promotion. I have been eying on it since they had it in stock but I could not bring myself to part with my hard earned cash to pay full price for it. So when they had it for 50% off during the sales I quickly grab one off the shelf and headed towards the cashier counter. Here is the frontal box shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain.


There is a caution printed on the box here in red which says "WARNING: Before using please read the notes at the side!"

Side view of the box. I guess the aforementioned notes are not on this side then. Probably the other side which we will be getting to soon.

Rear view of the box with some feature highlights printed:
1. Flowing waters and colored lights create a calm soothing effect.
2. 3 multi-colored LEDs change hues automatically.
3. Beautiful contemporary designs complement any decor.
4. Cordless operation allows for a wide variety of display options.

Now we get to the side with the imprinted notes:
1. Remove the fountain from the packing materials.
2. Open the battery compartment on the bottom of the fountain and insert 3"AA" batteries or use 4.5V adapter.
3. After placing the fountain on a flat surface, pour approximately 300-350ml of water into the reservoir.
4. Turn power switch to ON or OFF.

Some cautions:
1. DO NOT turn the fountain on when is no water in the reservoir. It will shorten the life of the product.
2. DO NOT allow water to get into the battery compartment.
3. DO NOT use the fountain consistently more than 8 hours. Take 10 minutes break before you use it again.

Frontal shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in operation. Notice how the water will splash out from the fountain so it is best to put it on some kind of plate to contain the water splashes.

It is good that they affix a yellow label stating "Do not use WITHOUT water! Add water after every 8 hours!" on the base of the fountain (reservoir).

Top down shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in operation.

Top down diagonal view of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in operation.

Close up shot of the power adapter connector slot and the ON / OFF switch of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain.

Top down diagonal shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain with the lights on. It will definitely look nicer with the room lights off.

Size comparison with my clear soda can. Alternatively you can also use the bottles of bath body wash in the background for size comparison.

Frontal shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in operation in the dark.

Close up shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in the dark.

Shot taken when the illumination was blue.

Diagonal top down shot of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in the dark.

Top down view of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in the dark.

Side view of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain in the dark.

It is hard to see the dynamic changing illumination colors of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain through still pictures. That is why I have made a short video of it and uploaded the video for you to see below:

Illuminated Tranquility Fountain Dynamic Lighting Video

All in all I am very pleased with my purchase of the Illuminated Tranquility Fountain. There were other designs available but I opt for this 1 which is the 10 tier tower design. The next time I frequent the hyper market if the fountains are still at 50% off I might consider purchasing another of different design. You can be sure that I will post up the review here.

My Love For Life Household review rating for Illuminated Tranquility Fountain: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

2 Life quote shouts:

Borneo Falcon said...

Beautiful decoration but I doubt I will able to refill the water once every 8 hours

HermanTurnip said...

I'd use purified water to avoid gunking up the insides with water deposits. Looks great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns