Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

TT Hongli HG Blaze Zaku Phantom Assembly Video

Here it is, a second highlight on my first stop motion video and also my first video upload to youtube. During the photo shoot I used my Tertial work lamp for lighting which I think is still inadequate. I should have placed a mirror on the other side to reflect back some lighting or get another Tertial work lamp.

The photo shoot took about 4 nights to complete and about 3 more nights for post production. Notice how I can only work on it during the night as I get less distraction and more free time to spend. I used Windows Movie Maker for the video compilation which is pretty straight forward to use for a beginner like me. Here is the final video:

Expect the detailed review for the completed TT Hongli HG Blaze Zaku Phantom model kit in the near future. Thanks for watching.

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Unknown said...

I love building models, nice video.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns