Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Basara Revoltechs and Mobip Mio Akiyama Delivery Review

This is the second time I order from Otacute. In my first order I opted for Fedex shipping since the price difference between Fedex and SAL was minimal. This time however, I chose SAL instead because my items total weight is lesser than before. After more than 3 weeks of waiting, I received the postal notice in my mailbox. Here is the overview of the delivery box.

Side view of the delivery box. The invoice is stored in the white envelope attached here.

Customs declaration form which is attached in a semi folded manner. First time I encounter such a case.

A Japanese fragile sticker also attached to the shipping box in a semi folded manner. There has to be a reason for such a positioning of the labels but I sure can't figure it out yet. They might also act as a makeshift temper proof seal but the edge that these labels are attached to is not meant to be opened.

Closeup on SAL shipping label.

After opening up the shipping box, you can see the seller has used Japanese newspaper to buffer the items inside.

After removing the top layer of newspaper buffer, you can see the nice designs of the Revoltech and Mobip boxes.

First up is Mobip Mio Akiyama. She is my first Mobip figure!

Closeup on Mobip Mio Akiyama.

Rear view of the box of Mobip Mio Akiyama.

Side view of the box of Mobip Mio Akiyama.

Next we have Revoltech No. 79 Date Masamune.

Rear view of the box of Revoltech No. 79 Date Masamune.

Top view of the box of Revoltech No. 79 Date Masamune.

To accompany Revoltech No. 79 Date Masamune, here is Revoltech No. 80 Sanada Yukimura.

Rear view of the box of Revoltech No. 80 Sanada Yukimura.

Top view of the box of Revoltech No. 80 Sanada Yukimura.

As a bonus I get a freebie with each shipment from Otacute. I think it is some kind of miniature samurai helmet display.

Closeup on the thank you note attached to the freebie.

Overview of the Revoltechs, Mobips and freebie!

This delivery from Otacute makes ma a happy man^^ My items are in good condition and I get a freebie too!

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Basara Revoltechs and Mobip Mio Akiyama Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns