Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Toy Story 3 Movie Review


Toy Story is one of my all time favorite 3D computer-animated movie series. I own the 2-disc "10th Anniversary Edition" containing Toy Story and Toy Story 2 plus additional bonus content. When I first heard the news about the third movie, Toy Story 3, I was waiting with much anticipation for the official theatrical release.

I finally got the chance to watch Toy Story 3 during a weekend last month with my cousin and I have to say the movie exceeded my expectations! We were lucky to find seats with good viewpoints in the cinema which contributed to the pleasant movie watching experience. Well enough chit chat and allow me to get straight into business: Toys Story 3.

Toys Story 3 starts off when Andy, who is now a 17 years old teenager, has lost his interest for his toys. Without giving too much away, Toy Story 3 is about transitional growing pains I suppose. And this time around, Ken and Barbie play a bigger role in the plot. Like the previous movies, friendship and co operation remain as the core values in the heart warming story. On a technical note, the CGI used in the animation is a perfect match with the story that manages to portray the vital essence of the movie flawlessly on screen.

Toy Story 3 Movie Trailer


Toy Story 3 is a movie that I strongly recommend for everyone. Even if you have not seen the first two, you can easily jump right in and enjoy the ride. I will definitely be getting the Toy Story 3 DVD when it is released.

My Love For Life Movie Review rating for Toy Story 3 Movie Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns