Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version) Delivery Review

Consider this another last minute "only 1 left in stock" impulse buy. Its an arcade prize figure from Banpresto, the Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version). I consider myself an avid fan of Macross Frontier series and Sheryl Nome is my favorite female lead in the series. Cut to the chase, got her online on a whim and after nearly 3 weeks of waiting she has finally arrived. Here is the overview of the shipping box.


 Closeup of the shipping label with integrated customs declaration form CN22.

Side view of the box.

Open box shot reveals the packing styrofoam pallets used as buffer.

Top down open box view.

Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version) out of the delivery box.

My Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version) suffered some damage as the left side of the box got a bit squashed.

Back view of the box for the Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version).

Closeup on the string hanger.

Overview of the contents and the delivery box.

I must say I am a bit disappointed that my Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version) suffered some squashing damage. The styrofoam pallets are not effective as buffer material if they are not utilized in more than 1 layer.

My Love For Life Review rating for Macross Frontier DX Figure #3: Sheryl Nome (Swimsuit Version) Delivery Review: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns