Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Obsidian Gourd Trinket Delivery Review

This is my delivery review of the obsidian gourd trinket I won on ebay. Here is an overview of the slightly beat up delivery envelope.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up on the customs declaration form, CN22.

This is the content of the delivery envelope: a mesh of bubble wrap sealed with tape.

After removing the mesh of bubble wrap, we can see that the obsidian gourd trinket is sealed in a zip lock bag.

Here is a close up on the obsidian gourd trinket.

Overview of the delivery packing material and its content.

Here is another close up on the obsidian gourd trinket. Don't let the photo fool you, this thing is rather small, about 4cm in height.

Here is a rundown of what transpired next. Upon closer inspection, I found a noticeable scar on one side of the obsidian gourd trinket. I quickly contacted the seller about it. After 3 days I received a reply from the seller asking for photographic evidence to my claim. I had to properly align the obsidian gourd trinket to the light so the scar can be captured clearly on a macro shot. In the end, after sending over my photographic evidence, I got my refund back from the seller.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Obsidian Gourd Trinket Delivery Review: 3.5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns