Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Jade Mystic Knot & Blue Rhinoceros Bead Delivery Review

I am in need of a lucky break in my life and relationship. I am trying to remedy these shortcomings via feng shui principles by purchasing some feng shui cures online. My items arrived after 3 weeks from shipping date and here is an overview.

Rear view of the brown delivery envelope.

Close up on the integrated customs declaration form, CN22.

The address of the sender/seller is printed on the front of the brown delivery envelope.

Close up on the fragile warning label.

The content of the brown delivery envelope is a bundle of bubble wrap secured by adequate adhesive tape.

Close up on the bubble wrap bundle.

After removing the bubble wraps, my Jade Mystic Knot & Blue Rhinoceros Bead can be seen.

Close up of my Jade Mystic Knot still in zip lock bag.

Close up of my Jade Mystic Knot.

Close up of my Blue Rhinoceros Bead still in zip lock bag.

Close up of my Blue Rhinoceros Bead.

Overview of the packaging materials and delivery contents.

The mystic knot is a widely used well known feng shui cure which symbolizes a long and happy life full of good fortune. Mystic knot is sometimes referred to as the endless knot, as it looks like it swallows its own tail. The blue rhinoceros is a powerful symbol of protection against robbery, accidents, office politics, backstabbing and enemies.

In a nutshell, my Jade Mystic Knot & Blue Rhinoceros Bead arrived in OK condition. My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Jade Mystic Knot & Blue Rhinoceros Bead Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns