Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet Delivery Review

I need more boost in my love relationship luck in life! Got myself a Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet in hopes of meeting someone who is compatible with me. After nearly 3 weeks of waiting, my Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet has finally arrived. Here is an overview of the delivery envelope.

Rear view of the delivery envelope.

Close up on the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up on the sender/seller address label.

Peekaboo inside the delivery envelope!

A bundle of styro foam wrapping to buffer the Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet.

My Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet still in zip lock back after unwrapping the outer buffer layer.

Close up on my Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet.

Rear view close up on my Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet.

Overview of packaging material and delivery contents.

Apart from some minor defects found on my Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet, the seller did a good job packing it for delivery.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Dragon & Phoenix Jade Amulet Delivery Review: 4/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns