Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

K-On & Alter Saber Figmas Delivery Review

K-On & Alter Saber Figmas time! Better late than never I always say. I bought these from Amiami and their shipping charges still surprises me. I always opt for SAL shipping being the most economical but Amiami's shipping quote is still rather expensive. Well my order took slightly over 3 weeks to arrive and here is an overview of the delivery box.

Some minor wear and tear can be seen on the delivery box due to international shipping and handling.

Close up on the SAL shipping label and the customs declaration form, CN22.

Standard delivery handling caution (maybe? not sure on this) in Japanese.

Close up on the delivery label.

Open box shot reveals ample usage of paper buffers.

After removing the top layer of paper buffers, we can see how snug the figmas are packed inside the delivery box.

Front view of figma Mio Akiyama Uniform Version.

Rear view of figma Mio Akiyama Uniform Version.

Front view of figma Tsumugi Kotobuki Uniform Version.

Rear view of figma Tsumugi Kotobuki Uniform Version.

Front view of figma Saber Alter.

Rear view of figma Saber Alter.

I like the side box art designs of the figmas, each featuring a picture of the actual figma respectively.

Overview of the packing materials and contents.

I am looking forward to having the full set of figmas for the entire Houkago Tea Time band. I think I will pass up figma Ui Hirasawa: School Uniform ver. and figma Nodoka Manabe: School Uniform ver. since they are limited exclusives that cost almost an arm and a leg.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for K-On & Alter Saber Figmas Delivery Review: 4/5 (could have been a 5/5 if it was not for the high shipping cost)

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns