Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot & Gourd Pendant Delivery Review

Recently I bought two new additions to my collection of Burma Jadeite pendants. One of them is the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant while the other is the Burma jadeite Gourd pendant. I bought them both from a seller in Hong Kong and they have arrived after 3 weeks of waiting time. Here is an overview of the delivery envelope.

Rear view of the envelope. I believe this kind of envelope is called string tie envelope.

Closeup on the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up on the sender/seller's address label.

Close up on the string tie buttons of the string tie envelope.

Close up of the securing flap of the string tie envelope.

A peek inside the string tie delivery envelope.

My Burma Jadeite pendants still wrapped up inside bubble wrap.

Close up on the gift wrap bag containing the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant.

Close up of the zip lock bag containing the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant.

Close up of the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant.

Overview of the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant.

Close up of the Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot pendant.

Close up of the gift wrap bag containing the Burma Jadeite Gourd pendant.

Close up of the zip lock bag containing the Burma Jadeite Gourd pendant.

Overview of the Burma Jadeite Gourd pendant.

Close up of the Burma Jadeite Gourd pendant.

Overview of the packing materials and contents.

I must say that the seller did a good job packing my Burma Jadeite pendants for shipping with adequate buffers. The zip lock bags used are also of high quality. This combination of packing materials has successfully ensured the safe delivery of my items.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Burma Jadeite Mystic Knot & Gourd Pendant Delivery Review: 5/5

My Love For Life Review

0 Life quote shouts:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns