Loveray Search

Custom Search

Playasia

Playasia Games

Silver & Pearl Necklaces Delivery Review

Now here is something different and also a first for me. This is my first time buying Pearl Necklaces. I got two of them from a seller in China together with 5 Silver Necklaces. Here is an overview of the delivery package which too over 5 weeks to arrive.

Rear view of the delivery package.

Close up on the imprinted customs declaration form, CN22.

Close up on the China Post seal.

A peek inside the delivery package.

Close up on the silver gift wrap bag.

Peek inside the silver gift wrap bag.

Overview of the contents of the silver gift wrap bag: 2 Pearl Necklaces and 5 Silver Necklaces.

Close up on the rounded Pearl Necklace.

Close up on the oval beaded Pearl Necklace.

Close up on the Silver Necklace.

Overview of the delivery packing materials and contents.

Like most of my steel necklaces, the Silver Necklaces are too short to my liking. The manufacturers must be making them shorter to keep the cost down but what is the point of that if they are not usable. The same can be said for the length of my Pearl necklaces.

My Love For Life Experience Review rating for Silver & Pearl Necklaces Delivery Review: 3/5

My Love For Life Review

1 Life quote shouts:

Garry Jones said...

I need to know which product is the best from the ones listed on the site?
https://buywirelessrouternow.com/best-wireless-travel-routers/

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Copyright xsigns